I woke up really early this morning for a little trip to Johor Bahru with my family.
It's been awhile since we last spend time together as a family so what the hell, let's do it.
I never really fancied going there. It's not the country, it's just all the long walk and custom checks you have to go through. It'd be easier to go there by car but oh well.
I really loved all the food they had and how ridiculously CHEAP it all costed.
While we were walking around the mall, we stumbled upon this huge chalk-art on the wall dedicated for the MH370 incident. It did tug on my heartstrings when I read all the dedications people wrote. Up to this day, I still wonder what could've possibly happened to that plane. Those passengers.. They had no idea.
I wouldn't know what or how to feel if someone I loved was on that plane. For a second, you'd feel relieved that the debris found in the ocean wasn't from the plane. But then again, if the debris wasn't from them, where the hell is the plane? Whatever it is, I'm sure everyone is trying their best to find the plane. Nobody said it was easy.
I wouldn't know what or how to feel if someone I loved was on that plane. For a second, you'd feel relieved that the debris found in the ocean wasn't from the plane. But then again, if the debris wasn't from them, where the hell is the plane? Whatever it is, I'm sure everyone is trying their best to find the plane. Nobody said it was easy.
On an extremely light note, we got free donuts from J.CO. And that Iced Banana Chocolate drink is to DIE for. Tasted so good. It doesn't have that rich chocolatey taste which makes it perfect for me. You could taste the little chunky banana bits in the drink too.
We shopped and shopped and shopped.
And then we ended up in a Mexican restaurant for early dinner. I had the grilled lamb chops because I felt particularly carnivorous.
THE PORTION WAS INSANELY HUGE.
I HAD TWO HUGE SLICES OF LAMB CHOPS. I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF "SLICES" IS THE RIGHT WORD FOR IT. I MEAN, LOOK AT ALL THAT.
I HAD TWO HUGE SLICES OF LAMB CHOPS. I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF "SLICES" IS THE RIGHT WORD FOR IT. I MEAN, LOOK AT ALL THAT.
Was definitely happy with my meat.
It'd be perfect if the restaurant just stopped playing the whole soundtrack from Frozen on repeat though.
Am I the only one who doesn't like Frozen at all?
It'd be perfect if the restaurant just stopped playing the whole soundtrack from Frozen on repeat though.
Am I the only one who doesn't like Frozen at all?
Great day nonetheless. ✌
PS: I don't know why my pictures are tiny but it's really big meat.Yep.



No comments:
Post a Comment